hello bloggers...here I pretend to go and try to figure out what I am doing!
There is a new obsession in our house: I am superman, Boy is always spiderman and Girl is always batman. We drive in a supervan, but the people don't know that is is us because we have our secret identities. Hubby has started all of this...he took Girl to a comic store weeks ago and she discovered that by playing his games, she scores bonus attention points ;)
We are having tons of fun at the pool and getting plenty of sunshine and exercise. So, if kyou live nearby...come and enjoy a free day at the pool!
Well, since this is totally lame I'll sign off for now and fix it later!
12 years ago



2 comments:
You have blog now! I see you are keeping your identities hush hush so I wont tell don't worry! I am glad you are a part of the blogging world. watch out you will get addicted!
Hi! Is this who I think it is? Do you miss me? I miss it there. AZ is way too hot!
Post a Comment