12 years ago
28.5.09
house :)
so for those of you who do not know...we are finally buying a house! It is all I dream about now and it has become a bit of an obsession!!!! We will be moving a whole 8 blocks further north! It is on the small side, but has a huge yard. This is the third time we've looked into a house and I'm so excited that after about 7 years we are finally taking the plunge. I'll take tons of pics at the inspection to show off, but until then I can only share my excitement! It is not much bigger than our current apt, but it is within budget and we'll have more storage room and tons more outdoor play area of our very own. Plus, on a very quiet street for safety for the kiddos :) more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment