My sweet cheezy boy...with his sister off to school I've been delighting in it just being the two of us. I think it may have to do with being #4 of 6 kids. It is just so nice to feel like I'm doing a good job and I know a lot of that is just having quiet in the morning. That kid is in love with trains and he can just play by himself and coming up with new "thomas scenerios" (maybe that is how they get their ideas?) for an hour while I either get work done, phone calls made or even just relaxing a bit. Next year he goes to 1/2 day kindergarten and unless something changes I will be all alone for half a day and with just him the other half...it will be weird, but I think I'll manage with a smile :) I love my kids, but they are so noisy! Maybe I'll finally scrap all their baby pictures!?!
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment