skip to main |
skip to sidebar
"A whole new world"
Two years ago Girl was Boy's age and we were at a family reunion in CA. It was such a special moment to introduce her to the ocean. We played in the waves for hours...I would hold her and we would ride them as much as we could with it only coming to my shoulders. And this 4th of July we went to LBI (Long Beach Island) it was my chance to introduce Boy to the ocean. It was too freezing to really go out in the water, but it was still magical. There is something about feeling small in a great big ocean and showing an entirely new world to your child. We found tons of clam shells and my friend (can you guess her by her behind?) even caught a live clam! If you want to see more pics...look me up on facebook (if they ever let me upload!). It was a very overcast day and we were not sure if we could even enjoy the beach, but I said a prayer that we would somehow salvage our trip (the campsite was crummy) and this day ended up being a favorite! It was relaxing, exciting and educational for the kids. It will be inscribed in my memory like our trip to CA...
1 comment:
Hey, you posted!! Watch out--you'll be addicted soon. I'm still sad I couldn't go with you guys on those camping trips. Next time . . .
Post a Comment