20.8.08

a favorite image...

okay, so I was just reminded of a favorite image and had to share...

you know how there are joggers every morning and evening? especially women walking and jogging in pairs as they delight in conversations between heavy breathing? Sometimes they are normal weight and I think, "good for them...looks like fun...I should do that..." then there are the super skinny ones and I think, "I hate them. look they walk around a bit and they are skinny." then there are the teenagers barely walking, "they are just out looking to see who will look at them" (because only teenagers "exercise" bra-less in tank tops). then there are the elderly in REALLY bright colors barely making it, but hooray for them for not giving up? My favorite image came from an unlikely pair:
two super skinny older women power walking down the street in conversation...each had a diet coke in one hand and their cigarette in the other!
It was like sending a direct invitation to the angel of death: lung cancer, heart attack, asthma...many more I'm sure! They had their hair up in ponytails too! It was just too funny and something I will never forget! Do you have one?

1 comment:

RiLee said...

That is great!!!!!I know that same image-they are all over