12 years ago
19.3.09
Rediscovering childhood...
I have recently returned to reading Louisa May Alcott (Little Women) and moved on to some I did not know existed. Please read "Eight Cousins" as she has such an expressive way of reminding you what childhood is all about and how to raise children without interfering in the greatest aspects of childhood. I find that I can be more patient and creative after spending time in her classics. I also appreciate any book with fewer characters and more development as I am quite often interrupted in mid sentence. I know that this is not so exciting or interesting...that is just how life is right now- I love that! Also, a big shout out to LDSJournal.com which has excellent questions and as you answer bit by bit you create an excellent overview of who you are...reach a 100 pages and you can opt to print it all! pics too...check it out!j Do you have any excellent and inspiring/uplifting techniques of relaxation and self reflection?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment