12 years ago
28.2.09
He's just not that into you...
So for our 9th anniversary we went to go see this movie adn it was absolutely fantastic!!!! It has been a while since I laughed at a movie that hard! SOOOO here's the horrible part: the big kiss! It was a wonderful moment ruined by all the people suddenly taking out their cell phones to check their messages just because they are about to leave in 15 minutes. It wasn't just one or two...MANY people were doing it! I thought we were all working on "living in the moment"? Then the ending comes and just about everyone in the theatre was standing up and leaving before the credits even began!!!!!! Maybe I'm cheap, but if I"m going to pay $10.50 to see a movie...I"m gong to watch it all! And the romantic moment....have we become too washed out on tv of good film moments that we are bored? That is lame! C'mon people!?! Enjoy the moment and enjoy EVERY moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment