New Jersey is still cold and I can't wait for spring weather and planting my garden. I moved it to a sunnier spot this year and look forward to watering it while watching the sunsets each night! My life is changing again and I'm glad it is all stuff I look forward to this time! A lot less anxiety and stress is going to be the best gift this year!
Easter is coming soon too. I love decorating eggs, pretty dresses and FHEs focusing on the Savior. We wanted to decorate the trees today with plastic eggs, but it is raining...maybe tomorrow!
I will challenge myself to actually update regularly...inspired by my sisters...blogs and emails make a difference in keeping a family close. I'm feeling so scattered right now so I won't fill this with any more random thoughts. Just know that once again, I have good intentions!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment