5.9.08

knock on wood...

Okay, maybe I am just jinxing myself, but...I think Boy is potty trained! (KNOCK ON WOOD) yesterday he was much better and then...tadaaaa...no wet spot just before getting to the potty. Today was only successes and he held it in public

....auuughhhhhghhhhhauaaaaghhh. RIGHT after typing that sentence he peed all over the floor. I could not have choreographed that better even if I had done it on purpose/written it for TV. Yep, I cursed myself. Oh Well.

The reality is though that he is doing quite well and he is out of diapers. Pull-ups for one box...then he'll be done, right?
I was originally going to write, "Don't be jealous that it happened so fast...", but now I leave you with these words: "Don't laugh too hard at me, you might wet your pants!"

1 comment:

Libby said...

HAHAHAHA! That boy has timing! We never learn that lesson--don't announce anything about your kids because they're bound to prove you wrong.